Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Thank you speech

Hello House Blue!!! ( scream)
I'm Nishan Timilsina, in other words tapai haru ko Nishan dai ( hahahahaha). I'm so grateful and honored to be chosen as your House Vice captain. I feel proud to have this opportunity to work for a house with such a amazing students/people!
'Yo ghar ko shakti hajur haru ho
Tapai haru ko shakti le ra mehinat le yo ghar bancha'

I have a dream that we will win that House of the Year award. I see each and everyone of us growing and achieving. I see us proud of our house and working to make our house great/outstanding.

I know we haven't ever been able to win the House of the Year award but, this is our year!!! This is the year of the blue house !!! Our house has such talented people in sports, academic, and public speaking. Our house students with the potential to achieve academic excellence. But potential and talent isn't everything, we also need teamwork and dedication.

Mero didi le vhanu vayeki thiyo. Tmilai chaadai janu percha vaney, ekklai jau . Tmilai tada janu percha vaney, saathi haru sanga jau. I can't do this alone, but together we can!!! Together we can achieve great things!!! Together we can win the House Of The Year award, we can only reach the top together. Teamwork is the dreamwork.

Thanks for the help @manitaldevkota
   
                      Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

              5  days and 4 night Educational Tour We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us . O ur school organized educ...