Monday, September 10, 2018

My Father

My father name is Kumar prasad puodyal. Thank you so much for you lots of love and care. I know that you growing older day by day but I am growing younger day by day this is all because of you. If you were not in right time for me in that place than just imagine that I would be. This is all because of you dad. You are not my dad you are my God which changed my life so beautifully that I am with you, that I am taking knowledge from a too intelligent and experience teachers. This is all because of you dad so thanks a lot from my deepest heart. I am sorry that I may not become first in the school exam but I will be first in my life. I will make you proud that I am no less than others. I will make you feel proud that your son is not a failure guy. I am sorry dad that I may not be handsome like you but I will be happy dad. Once, again Happy Fathers Day to my sweetest dad which if my Super Hero. I am disappointed from god that I can not be your real son.

No comments:

Post a Comment

              5  days and 4 night Educational Tour We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us . O ur school organized educ...