Thursday, August 9, 2018

An Experience

An experience on visiting Jadibuti (Herbal Plants) was good. We had gone to Herbal Production Co . Ltd. Which is at Koteshwor, Kathmandu. I visited there with my 45 friends and 2 teachers. I learned many useful things about herbs. We can make medicines at home by ourselves. If I got a chance to go there I would definitely go there. I got chance to know about different herbs like Bojo, Tulsi, Harro, Barro, Chiraito, Sishnu, and many more. We learnt that the side effects of many herbs. We meet the professional of medicinal herbs Mr. Pant. We asked some question to him about medicinal herbs. Some of them are:
1. What is medicinal herbs?
2. What are the uses of medicinal herbs?
3. Where are medicinal herbs mainly found?
4. How many medicinal herbs are found in Nepal? What are they?
5. Can you say some medicinal herbs which cure the diseases?
6. What is the prize of yarsagumba?
7. Which is the best place for growing the medicinal herbs?
8. What is the average age of medicinal herbs?
9. Does the medicinal herbs cure diseases permanently or temporary?
10. Do we need composts to grow them?

I want to thank our school and teachers  for giving us these big opportunity to know many more about medicinal herbs. I will try my best to use medicinal herbs.
                                  Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment

              5  days and 4 night Educational Tour We travel not to escape life but for life not to escape us . O ur school organized educ...